The Properties

Comfort

Stunning Riverside ViewsThe flats are ideally situated at the front of a river frontage apartment block. The pictures show the various apartments available.

They are designed to take advantage of the waterfront location and maximise the internal space of each apartment.

Modern Attractive ExteriorThey are all very well equipped, newly furnished to a very high standard with two good quality sofas and space to comfortably sleep 4, or 6 including the sofa bed in the sitting room.

Spacious and comfortable bedroomsThe modern kitchen is fully equipped with integrated fridge/freezer, cooker and microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer. There is plenty of cupboard space off the small hallway which leads to two double bedrooms with ensuite shower room and family bathroom. Each apartment has a secure underground car parking space available by separate negotiation.

Tasteful and classy living room areasRental rates for each apartment are: 155 per day or 995 per week, excluding Christmas, New Year, Easter, Public and school holiday periods at 1,500 per week, or pro rata.

Notes to the rental rates: A 25% non refundable deposit is required on booking. If the deposit is not received within a week, the property will be removed from booked. The remaining 75% will be payable 8 weeks before the start of the rental. If the booking is less than 8 weeks before departure, full payment is required. A security deposit against damages, refundable subject to checks, of 350 is required with the final payment.

General

Stylish Fitted KitchensKitchen, fully equipped with washer/dryer, microwave, fridge/freezer, oven and hob - all electric. Dining child's high chair available, dining area seats 6, Living area seats 6-8. Bedrooms two doubles and cot available.

Suitability: children welcome, unsuitable for pets.

Local activities: London life, ideal sightseeing location, theatres, cinemas, bowling, watersports centre, golf, tennis, leisure centre, walking, cycling.

What is included?

Modern dining areaWater and electricity. Cleaning of the apartment prior to arrival. Duvets and pillows. Electricity is charged as used from January to May and October to December inclusive. Electric heating is available in all rooms and heated towell rails are available in bathrooms.

Tech Specs

Normal availability - all year.

Changeover day: Saturday.

Property type, self contained two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with concierge.

Floor area: approximately 91.15 (penthouse with balcony) 102.8 or 1107 sq. metres.

Accommodation type: self catering with restaurant below and old english pubs nearby.

Location type: Near World Heritage Site in Collington Street, Greenwich, London SE10 9LX

Theme: central modern apartment with disabled access and lifts. Secure underground parking available.

To view floor plans of our apartments please click here.

"Unforgettable Sites, Great times, Infinite Possibilities..."